Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

It's a blog a BLOG!! What the heck is a blog?

Well, I got one, you know a blog. Everybody is doing it now. Funny thing is I've had one of these online journal things before. But back then it wasn't called a "blog" it was just an online journal. I'm curious, at what point did it start being called that. It was somewhere between 2004-2006 while I was serving a full time mission for my church. I'm a facebooker that's for sure but I notice most of what it's becoming is a party invite place. That's what I use it for! Anyway, I had the thought if I made a blog I'd put effort into documenting my life is a more coherent way. Who knows. I'll be able to put my pictures up and whatnot. That'll be cool.
I'm planning on hiking two times this week, once on Friday morning with a couple friends and the other I'm hiking tomorrow, looks like it'll be by myself again. I just realized I need to hike PicketPost mountain again by Boyce Thompson Arboretum and Superior. Heh! It's a pretty intense hike from what I remember, to be honest I'm REALLY hoping there are some herps out still! (Herps meaning reptiles or amphibians) I really wouldn't mind seeing one last chuckwalla or collard lizard. Okay, I think I've typed quite enough for my first blogger experience.

Peace out and hope it's not the last!

1 comment:

  1. you know...I ALMOST said I would go hiking on wednesday...then you mentioned it being an intense hike and I remember the LAST time I went on an intense hike =P

    ReplyDelete